The Ferdows industrial complex with an area of 25,800 square meters was put into operation in the year 2021 with the aim of creating employment, preventing the raw sale of minerals and attracting foreign capital through the production of products in accordance with international standards in the province of South Khorasan in the city of Ferdows.
Currently, this complex includes a micronized bentonite powder production plant with an annual production capacity of 40,000 tons and a fluorite concentrate manufacturing plant.
The development plan of Ferdows complex based on the mineral capacities of the region and access to the consumption market has been compiled and is being carried out.
Micronized Bentonite Powder Factory
Ammico owns and operates bentonite mines in South Khorasan province, as well as a micronized powder production unit equipped with a specialized laboratory located in Ferdows Industrial Town and Kerman, and is one of the largest producers of bentonite powder. Ferdows micronized bentonite powder factory with an annual production capacity of 30,000 tons in the form of three sheds with a total area of 13,570 square meters is engaged in the production of bentonite micronized powder according to the needs of customers.
Relying on its technical, engineering and executive power, this company conducts exploration, extraction design, extraction and pre-processing in bentonite, fluorite and kaolin mines under its ownership and management. The annual extraction capacity from the mines of the value-creating complex is equal to 200,000 tons of bentonite lumps, 2,000 tons of fluorite and 2,000 tons of kaolin.
- Dahane-Gorg mine – southwest of Baghdad with an exploitation license and the capacity to extract 100,000 tons of bentonite per year and first-class quality minerals
- Esfak Mine – east of Hossein Abad Ali Jamal village in Beshrouye city is issuing bentonite exploitation license
- Andrik mine in Andrik Qain village is issuing bentonite exploitation license
- Garmidar mine – south of Rikhan village, issuing bentonite exploitation license
- Bentonite mine number one – southeast of Sarayan with an exploitation license and the capacity to extract 40,000 tons of first-grade bentonite per year and 10,000 tons of second-grade kaolin per year
- Bentonite mine number two – southwest of the city of Se Ghale with an exploitation license and the capacity to extract 7,000 tons of grade two bentonite per year
- Bentonite mine number three – southwest of Ferdows with a license to exploit 6,000 tons of second grade bentonite per year
- Bentonite mine number four – southwest of the city of Se Ghale with a bentonite exploitation license
- Bandar Imam mine in the southeast of Sarayan with an exploitation license
- Bentonite mine number five – southwest of Sarayan with an exploitation license and the capacity to extract 11,000 tons of second grade bentonite per year
- Fluorite mine number one – northwest of Gonabad with a license to exploit 1,000 tons of fluorite per year